[bittorrent] how a peer connect to other peer which is behind proxies.

FYP 2005 hkucsfyp2005 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 10:45:13 EDT 2006

I used bitcomet to test the scenario  that I mentioned before.
I found that peerB can download from peerA. That mean there is connection
between them.

You said that nobody can connect to peerA
Does it mean that the connection between them is due to peerA initialize a
connection to peerB ?
It is because peerA can also obtain the IP address and port of peerB from
the peer list