[bittorrent] how a peer connect to other peer which is behind proxies.

FYP 2005 hkucsfyp2005 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 10:26:39 EDT 2006

Suppose there are two peers. One is a seed(peer A) which is behind a
anonymous proxy and another one is just a peer without source(peer B).

Now peer A execute the .torrent and connect to tracker through the proxy.
Since peer A is behind the proxy now. Therefore, the tracker will record the
IP address of the proxy and port that peer A 's BT client listening on.
If other peers, say peer B get the peer list from the tracker.
I don't understand how peer B can connect to peer A. It is because peer B
only got the port that peer A 's BT client listening on and the proxies IP.
However, the port that peer B get is just a port used by peer A but not the
proxy.

Can anyone give me some idea on that ? I

thx a lot ~~