[bittorrent] btlaunchmany to sdtout using start-stop-daemon

etienne deleflie et at lalila.net
Thu Oct 27 21:06:46 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm using the start-stop-daemon to launch btlaunchmany .....  I dont
seem to be able to access standard out anymore .... anyone know how I
can redirect btlaunchmany's stdout to a file (when using start-stop-daemon)?

my script is attached below

Etienne

#!/bin/sh

PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
LAUNCH=/usr/bin/btlaunchmany
FILESDIR=/mnt/other/ambisonicbootlegs/share
LOGFILE=/mnt/other/ambisonicbootlegs/seeder.log

OPTIONS="--display_interval 1"
cd $FILESDIR
set -e

case "$1" in
start)
        echo "starting btlaunchmany"
        start-stop-daemon --oknodo --start --background --exec $LAUNCH
-- $FILESDIR $OPTIONS
        echo "."
;;

stop)
        echo "stopping btlaunchmany"
        start-stop-daemon --oknodo --stop -q -R 30 -n $(basename $LAUNCH)
        echo "."
;;

esac

exit 0