[bittorrent] Re: New bittorrent list?

Mike Ravkine krypt at mountaincable.net
Thu Mar 31 15:22:55 EST 2005

I use Thunderbird too... and the problem is not the lack of a "Reply
All" button.. it's right there, next to "Reply".  The problem is habit.
When I want to reply to an e-mail, I click Reply.  Not Reply All.  Many,
many, MANY other users are the same way.

I constantly forget to Reply All, it's already happened to me twice on
this list (and I've only posted two or three messages), and I totally
support the GP in that the list should add itself to Reply-To.

--kRYPT