[bittorrent] [Fwd: Your contact info]

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Wed Mar 30 12:51:57 EST 2005

--On Wednesday, March 30, 2005 9:35 AM -0500 dpmott at sep.com wrote:

> While everyone has probably read that link (above), I'm posting it so that
> everyone here has the opportunity to read about the nature of the company
> that this guy runs.  It's not my intention to spam unwanted information.

Thanks for that. I got the spam but it was borderline identifiable as such.
I wasn't aware of the association of RS with BT and didn't connect the spam
to this list. I went ahead and fed it to SpamAssassin anyway for Bayes
learning.

BTW, the HTML in your message got a pretty high score, and it's only the
auto-whitelist compensation for this mailing list that got your message
under the wire:

	autolearn=no version=3.0.0

I don't recommend sending HTML (even as an attachment) to the list, and you
might want to add your name to your From line. Note how both of those are
flagged as spam signs.