[bittorrent] Old list archives

jamuraa at base0.net jamuraa at base0.net
Thu Mar 24 15:54:48 EST 2005

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 01:11:02PM -0500, Mike Ravkine wrote:
> Wait a minute, Jamuraa, aren't you an "official" bittorrent developer?
>
> And you're reading this list.
>
> Which means, you were reading the old list.
>
> So there were "actual" BT developers reading the old list. By Bram's
> definition at least .. many of us on the list did develop their own
> clients, and I'd say that's enough to be called a BT developer ..
>
> --kRYPT

Of the BitTorrent 4.0 packages, I'm an author of a very minimal part
of the code -- a little of the curses stuff maybe, but that may be
gone now because there was a rehaul of the multi-torrent stuff in 4.0.

Personally, I actually prefer the ibiblio list because it's not
moderated - I don't have to deal with all the spam personally.  That's
not to say it won't become an issue though.

--
Michael Janssen --- Jamuraa --- jamuraa at base0.net --- janssen at debian.org