[bittorrent] unforking

David P. Mott dpmott at sep.com
Thu Mar 24 12:32:05 EST 2005

Okay, you got me.  Neither the spec nor the wiki define the client
behavior of the client when an undefined/unexpected message is received.

This has been discussed, however, and the general concensus is that the
peer is dropped.

Maybe I should update the wiki?
(which is here: http://wiki.theory.org/BitTorrentSpecification)

-dpmott