[bittorrent] unforking

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Thu Mar 24 10:59:18 EST 2005

--On Thursday, March 24, 2005 2:57 PM +0000 Justin Cormack
<justin at street-vision.com> wrote:

> The list of extensions on the wiki is fairly good, but I think it would
> be a good idea to sort out the common ones that are actually in use, see
> if they need any changes, document them properly etc.

Which wiki is this?

Forking doesn't necessitate incompatibility if there's a common fallback
subset of features that can be agreed upon. Is there any negotiation scheme
in place to allow clients to identify what extensions they have in common
and can leverage?