[bittorrent] Re: New bittorrent list?

Justin Cormack justin at street-vision.com
Wed Mar 23 16:58:39 EST 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 19:54 +0000, Konstantin 'Kosta' Welke wrote:
> I dont necesarrily think so. I think this is still a discussion how
> bt2 could be implemented, even im Bram doesnt read this anymore.
> And if we do something new, without Brams permission, of course we
> will *NOT* name it bittorrent. But for now, the name should stay
> because this is where our roots are.

I think the most important thing to do is to start to build a community
process. We need to work out what people want and can contribute, and
how things can be tested.

I am even more keen on turning something BT-like (whether BT1 or 2) into
an RFC, with the community process that involves.

Guess we better give people a few more days to switch over lists (down
about 4800 people, although we have more than the number of contributors
over the last month).

Justin