[bittorrent] Old list archives

John Reuning john at metalab.unc.edu
Wed Mar 23 14:45:39 EST 2005

Welcome to the ibiblio bittorrent list.  I hope that the extended BT
devel community continues to flourish, whether that's here or somewhere
else.

List archives are a great resource for new folks (and old) when looking
for answers to development questions.  I joined the original BT list in
May 2004, saved the messages, and put them into the ibiblio BT list
archives.  The goal is to preserve this information for future
consultation.

Does anyone have complete message archives from before May 2004?  I'm
guessing that it's difficult to extract messages from the yahoo groups
archive?

Thanks,

-jrr