[bittorrent] Re: New bittorrent list?

Konstantin 'Kosta' Welke kosta at fillibach.de
Wed Mar 23 14:54:41 EST 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:30:23 +0000, Justin Cormack <justin at street-vision.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 20:26 -0500, John Reuning wrote:

> I think ibiblio is a great idea for this.

Me too. But could someone change the list behavior to "only respond
the the list when hitting reply"?

> My only reservation is the name of the group. Bram is clearly getting
> very proprietory about the name. p2p-devel or something might better.

I dont necesarrily think so. I think this is still a discussion how
bt2 could be implemented, even im Bram doesnt read this anymore.
And if we do something new, without Brams permission, of course we
will *NOT* name it bittorrent. But for now, the name should stay
because this is where our roots are.

> I have joined btports for the moment too (as I am porting bt...) but
> suspect that this should be kept more focussed on those issues.

I will do that too...

> Will post some other thoughts once people have had time to subscribe so
> messages arent dropped.

Yes. I'll also post on the torrent-net.no-ip.org forums, so that everyone
knows about this list...

Kosta