[BitTorrent] HELP! "bad bencoded data" with new generated torrent

Paulo S Silva Jr mstrcontrol at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 23:16:30 EST 2005

Hi, All...

I'm developping a torrent generator and I'm using BT 0.3.10 to test
my generated files. And I'm stuck with this error.

The generated torrent pass my bdecoder and seems normal. I've
compared the Info Hash of my generated torrent with other torrent
generator programs and the Info Hash matches.

So what I could be doing wrong here?!

I'm running out of ideas.

Regards,

Paulo