[bittorrent] Open letter to the BBC

Konstantin 'Kosta' Welke kosta at fillibach.de
Sun Jun 19 18:18:14 EDT 2005

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 00:12:21 +0200, <larytet.8708132 at bloglines.com> wrote:

> i apologise for mentioning my project in the two previous posts. i should
> not do this. i will avoid any mentiong of the  project in the future on
> this
> mailing list.

I guess its okay to mention it if that happens of technical interest. Kind
of like "I wrote a paper on how this and that works much better, here is
the URL, and I implemented it in rodi.". But its something else to mention
it in like every post.. :)

Oh and while we're getting steam off, I would really be happy if you guys
could learn how to quote. I think some of the posts here are really
formatted in an annoying way... Here's a good URL for that:

HTH,
Kosta