[bittorrent] Should new protocols be discussed here?

Michael Parker mgp at ucla.edu
Sun Jul 17 00:39:33 EDT 2005

If it's borrowing aspects from BitTorrent, I think it's suitable to
discuss it here. Besides, this is an "unofficial" BitTorrent mailing
list, isn't it? (As opposed to the Yahoo one, which I think was set up
by Bram.) Another good mailing list that I'm sure would engender
discussion on your project is the p2p-hackers mailing list, found here:

- Mike