[bittorrent] questions on Maximum connections in BT

Anthony sailing.tomlan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 07:56:07 EDT 2005

I think I have not expressed myself clearly. My question is whether BT
will always admits new requests as long as the max number of "upload"
connections set by users has not been reached. For example, maybe I
set the number of maximum upload connections allow is 4,as default,
but BT only uploads to 2 peers, then stops and refuses to upload to
others even though it is admitted to upload to 2 more peers. Is it
possible?