[bittorrent] questions on Maximum connections in BT

Anthony sailing.tomlan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 06:09:27 EDT 2005

Dear all,

You see users of BT can set the maximum number of connections allowed.
I am wondering whether BT will always set up that many connections
when downloading. I mean that is it possible that my computer is not
willing to serve that many peers since it is busy with something else.
So it just uploads to one or two peers even though it is far from the
maximum connections allowed and some others at the same time are
asking for service from it.

Thanks for reading.

Bests,

Tom