[BitTorrent] Dynamic trackers idea

Antonio \"KhaoticMind\" Augusto khaoticmind at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 04:21:57 EST 2005

Yeah, you probably right, but i still feel that making torrent
decentralized wouldn't be the same as traditional P2P networks add a
great overhead on the transfers by making constant searches for new
sources.
I think that BT might still perform as good as it does now if it would
be possible to distribute the trackers, but heck, I may be wrong as
well :)

Also, i don't think that there is something crippling with your
current approach, i just think it is a bit "tiresome".
Also I'd really like to see/try some dynamic behavior and letting the
protocols automatically balance it...
I dunno if BT2 has any plans to go in this direction, or even if there
are any current tests for doing this, but i'd really like to see
something in this direction, even if it was only for experimental
purposes.

Cheers,
KM

--
KhaoticMind
TD of Scripting in ClanUED

"Things are like they are because that's how they are suposed to be."