[BitTorrent] Programming Python for MacOS 9

Angel of space_sword_illusion at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 27 17:46:13 EST 2005

Hey,

Trying to use MacPython to be able to use BitTorrent ... at the part
where changing source code of download.py, dropped the
btdownloadheadless.py into the PythonInterpreter, but I keep
getting a "terminated" thing.

Moreover, where is the button for "Set unix-like command line
interpreter"?  Nothing is opening up for me ... perhaps I missed
downloading something?  Any help would be great, thanks!

~