[BitTorrent] Tracker scrape extension proposal

Nick Johnson arachnid at notdot.net
Wed Jan 12 16:48:46 EST 2005

Is this documented? I didn't see it mentioned on the unofficial wiki
that more than one value could be provided.
The fallback behaviour here seems wrong, too. Many systems, such as PHP,
won't support multiple GET values with the same key (in PHP's case,
unless the key is appended with []), so they won't support it, and many
other trackers probably won't either. If a tracker doesn't support it,
it'll only return one key, which is entirely the wrong behaviour if
you're trying to retrieve information on 100 different torrents.

-Nick Johnson