[BitTorrent] Display Window Bug

adriaan_nel2000 adriaan at nellen.co.za
Fri Jan 14 17:20:50 EST 2005

Hi,

Great idea!! Really hope it spreads.

I would just like to report a little bug that occurs in the display
window for the current download.

 -> if the window is resized, the 'Download to:'s location is cut
off at a certain amount of characters, and is not displayed again.
 -> also I recommend you specify minimum sizes for the download
window, as it can be resized very small at the moment

Good luck with all your endeavours
Adriaan