[BitTorrent] Re: ipv6

Justin Cormack justin at street-vision.com
Mon Jan 24 08:15:58 EST 2005

> --- In BitTorrent at yahoogroups.com, Justin Cormack <justin at s...> wrote:
> >
> > Is anyone running any ipv6 trackers for anything?
> >
> > Wanted to test ipv6 support.
> >
> > Justin
>
> Check the following links, I wish it will help
> http://6net.iif.hu/index.php?mn=3&sm=9&lg=en
> http://6net.iif.hu/index.php?mn=3&sm=10&lg=en

This seems to be working fine, thanks very much.

Havent tested incoming connections yet but will do shortly as soon as I
have more machines configured for ipv6.

About compact, as far as I can see so long as your client doesnt request
compact=1 it should never get compact format, so any ipv6 enabled client
can just ignore compact and it shouldnt cause problems.

Justin