[BitTorrent] Multi-file seed server

John Reuning john at metalab.unc.edu
Fri Jan 7 11:10:20 EST 2005

I think the new bittorrent.com's 3.9 does this.  However, I'm also
working on a project to facilitate BT for large-scale content
providers.  We've built a permaseed application that runs daemonized for
permanent seeding of torrents.  Here's the project site:

http://osprey.ibiblio.org

Our goal is to have an alpha-quality release of the permaseed and web
application by the end of the month.

Thanks,

-jrr