[BitTorrent] Torrent Exchange Protocol

J Duncan jason at jasond.org
Sun Jan 9 09:15:40 EST 2005

well look im sorry if i was a bit harsh, I didnt mean to come off so
mean. But you are still completely missing the point - everything you
are discussing is related to PIRATE CONTENT! "Bit Torrent" has nothing
to do with any of that - none of what you just listed is a problem.

i think some of these ideas are great - just dont expect any of that to
be called "bit torrent"

serously tho - i wish someone would write a bt derived pirate protocol
so you guys would stop worrying about bit torrent