[BitTorrent] Unsolicited recruiting for BT2-like development, wtf?

Peter Yorke peter at peteryorke.net
Mon Feb 7 15:01:21 EST 2005

Chatted online with Travis this morning. I have known him for about 5
years.

Told him it was pretty bad form to send that note to the list.

As for the Fucked Company post, I should remind the list that his
previous company Scour was sued by the MPAA for about 8 billion or was
it 8 trillion dollars for copyright infringement. As for his recent
comments to the MPAA, I wasn't there and haven't found a good account of
what he said. Anyone got one?

While I don't agree with the RedSwoosh model or approach. He has made
some progress in the P2P field. I just think BT is a better solution for
entertainment content delivery with the appropriate legal controls in
place for the content owner.

Peter

Peter Yorke
DownloadMedia.org/DownloadRadio.org