[BitTorrent] Re: Kenosis: BT tracker failover / distribution

antipast0 at yahoo.com antipast0 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 17:18:53 EST 2005

I wrote an elaborate piece some time ago about how the whole thing
just doesn't really help anything, and decentralization in software
is a myth, but my article shows where decentralization really exists
and how BT use has evolved to show that.

http://www.free-conversant.com/thom/main/2005/01/12

Thomas