[BitTorrent] Unsolicited recruiting for BT2-like development, wtf?

Blue Boar BlueBoar at thievco.com
Wed Feb 9 16:17:33 EST 2005

Peter Yorke wrote:

> Chatted online with Travis this morning. I have known him for about 5
> years.
>
> Told him it was pretty bad form to send that note to the list.

It probably would have been fine if he had posted to the list, if the
moderator felt so, of course.

Instead (or perhaps in addition to?  did he try to post, and was
rejected?), he harvested email addresses from the list, and send us
notes individually, spammer style.  That's what I, personally, found
objectionable.

					BB