[BitTorrent] Moderation

Justin Cormack justin at street-vision.com
Wed Feb 9 10:30:44 EST 2005

> On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 16:56 +0200, Marcel Popescu wrote:
> > > From: Bill Cox [mailto:bill at viasic.com]
> >
> > > Actually, I am interested in the topic, and I'd like to post, but this
> > > group is not very open.  I've posted three or four messages on the
> > > topic, but they don't get on the list.  I have to e-mail the authors
> > > directly to participate (such as this e-mail).
> >
> > Are you sure this is the address you used to subscribe to the group? You
> > might want to check the settings in Yahoo groups... I haven't had this
> > problem.
> >
> > Marcel
>
> Yes, and my messages do get posted now and then.  However, whoever is
> the moderator (I think it's Bram) is no longer simply upgrading people
> to unmoderated posters, and I think he very rarely checks the pending
> posts.
>
> My guess is that you subscribed to the group a few months ago at least,
> and quickly got to be an unmoderated poster.

Thats pretty useless.

There appears to be another moderator (equitar, jamuraa@ somewhere).

You can try to mail them directly from

and see if you get a response.

I am happy to forward mails to the list, but its a bit roundabout.

Anyone who wants me to have messages forwarded can use
 justin at street-vision dot com