[bittorrent] getting seeders and peers from URL with perl

Dinesh Prasad dprasad830 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 21:57:14 EDT 2005

http://www.nelson.monkey.org/~nelson/weblog/tech/bittorrent/btdump.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20041013181148/www.nelson.monkey.org/~nelson/weblog-files/btdump.20030526.py

http://torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/scrape?info_hash=%8f%149ih%0cT%c4%a9%17%8a5%1c%b0%c2%f03z1O
> files
>   %8F%149ih%0CT%C4%A9%17%8A5%1C%B0%C2%F03z1O
>     downloaded          4854
>     complete            290
>     incomplete          353
>     name
> KNOPPIX_V4.0DVD-2005-08-16-EN
> flags
>   min_request_interval 18000
>
> Brian

Sorry about that, I blindly hit reply. hmm, is
complete/incomplete synonymous with seeders/peers?