[bittorrent] Podcasting via bittorrent

David P. Mott dpmott at sep.com
Tue Apr 19 13:51:30 EDT 2005

There's an easier way to do this in Azureus than I had originally
suggested.

Go to Plugins->Installation Wizard.

Select "By list from sourceforge.net"

Press "Next"

Select RSSFeed and "RSS Import".  Both of these appear to be RSS client
plugins.  You can choose which one you want to configure and run.

If you want to update that installation (or install the newer version from
the beginning), then go download the newer release from the azureus plugin
webpage.  Then, select "By File" instead of "By List" in the installation
wizard and point it to the zip file that you've downloaded.

For instance, you can only install the RSS Feed Scanner v1.1 from the
installation wizard, but you can download version 1.2.4 from the webpage.

Hope that helps,
-dpmott