[bittorrent] packet loss

Justin Cormack justin at street-vision.com
Tue Apr 19 06:09:11 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 20:44 -0700, Joseph Ashwood wrote:
> [...]

I suspect that it varies quite a lot. I am in the UK, suspect that US-UK
links are much more lossy than that at least sending to the US as ISPs
have to pay and have complex peering arrangements.

And quite a lot of people have wireless on the end of their connections
now which inherently has collisions.

I can run UDP echo if you want to test transatlantic...