[BitTorrent] Re: Reducing dependency on trackers

Gregorio Roper-Yearwood gregorio at gmx.li
Fri Sep 3 14:05:27 EDT 2004

I am very well aware of Shareaza's support for exchanging source addresses
but I don't like their message format (bencoded content in a BT message) and
I don't like Shareaza.

mfg
gregorio

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl