[BitTorrent] Restrict BT to specific IP's

Arnar Birgisson arnarb at oddi.is
Sun Sep 12 15:31:36 EDT 2004

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for. Will this affect
connections to the trackers?

Brian: Regarding the iptables solution, thanks for that also. I was
aware of that option since I know iptables fairly well. I want to run
this on my win32 box though. Btw. was that list of ip ranges made up or
is this a list of Icelandic ranges? If so, where did you find it?

Arnar

>>> jcea at argo.es 09/10/04 3:58 PM >>>
> In general I would like to write a custom python routine that decides
> if a connection is allowed or not.

You must patch two codes: the incomming "accep"t and the outgoing
conections.

Just look for "accept()" and "connect()" calls in the source.

--
Jesus Cea Avion                         _/_/      _/_/_/        _/_/_/
jcea at argo.es http://www.argo.es/~jcea/ _/_/    _/_/  _/_/    _/_/  _/_/