[BitTorrent] "Piece 1017 failed hash check..." on every torrent I download?

mwcrenshaw59 mwcrenshaw59 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 12:11:06 EDT 2004

For the past week or so, Every torrent file I download has the exact
same piece fail on me (1017) and I don't know why. smaller files
download fine, and since most of my big downloads are archived video
files, a little bit of missing data doesn't make the file
unuseable. This doesn't apply to the ISO image that I'm attempting to
get. I've tried 3 different torrents and all of them fail at the same
piece. I'm using Bittorrent 3.4.2 and bittornado 0.3.4 please help!