[BitTorrent] RPM for SuSE systems

Eugene Johnson kejohnson951 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 10:16:25 EDT 2004

I noticed there wasn't a RPM for SuSE on BitTorrent's download page so I made
a RPM for SuSE users. I was hoping to have a link to my RPM put on
BitTorrent's download page. The URL is

www.ej-tech.com/bittorrent

Hosting of this RPM will be for a limited time as I can't afford much
bandwidth. Anyone who wants to host this RPM can download a copy and begin
hosting it right away. If you have questions, contact me at kejohnson951 AT
yahoo.com.