[BitTorrent] Re: Replacing web content.

Brad Neuberg bkn3 at columbia.edu
Thu Oct 21 13:43:28 EDT 2004

Olaf, there is a project that is working on what you are interested in
called Webtorrent.  I blog a bit about it here:

http://codinginparadise.org/weblog/2004/10/webtorrent-bittorrent-extension-for_18.html

Brad Neuberg, bkn3 at columbia.edu
Senior Software Engineer, Rojo Networks
Weblog: http://www.codinginparadise.org

Check out Rojo, an RSS and Atom news aggregator that I work on.  Visit
http://rojo.com for more info. Feel free to ask me for an invite!

Rojo is Hiring!  If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking,
Java, Open Source, etc... then come work with us at Rojo.  If you recommend
someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod!  See
http://www.rojonetworks.com/JobsAtRojo.html.