[BitTorrent] Questionnaire

Del Carpio, Fernando Antonio (Fernando Antonio) delcarpio at lucent.com
Fri Oct 22 12:31:18 EDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: tiny_ron [mailto:tiny_ron at yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 5:56 AM
To: BitTorrent at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BitTorrent] Questionnaire

Questionnaire

¨ How did you hear of BitTorrent?

For a friend in a café internet

¨ What type of files do you like to download and how often?

            Music, movies, programs, kids files (like toons),  All for
entertainment

¨ What BitTorrent website do you use?

Supernova, I try others but the publicity are horrible

¨ What BitTorrent applications do you use and why?

Azureus

¨ In your own opinion, how does BitTorrent applications rate against
other peer-to peer applications such as Kazaa, iMesh, Morpheus etc?

            I think that the principal is that BitTorrent are for persons
who have some "Advanced" knowing on the PC's world, the other applications
have some friendly interfaces and, don't have to download first anything, go
directly to download the file that they searching, but I like BitTorrent
because have differences with the others in order to obtain more, like a
single song or program

¨ How do you see the future of BitTorrent?

better interfases, web interfases,

J Thank you for your time and effort J

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129pjr5kn/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705007389:HM/EXP=1098540882/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
anion.yahoo.com> click here

:HM/A=2128215/rand=133204093>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to:

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.