[BitTorrent] Error Downloading

gamgee_7 gamgee_7 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 20:18:41 EDT 2004

Hi,
   I'm using Tomato Torrent (BitTorrent 3.4.2) on my ibook with Mac OS
X 10.2.8 and am having errors downloading a bittorent.  I get the
error message

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./BitTorrent/RawServer.py", line 227, in listen_forever

What does this mean?  Is there anyway I could fix this?
Please send emails to frodo_lives at spymac.com thanks!
-Sam