[BitTorrent] Support for "announce-list"

Olaf van der Spek OvdSpek at LIACS.NL
Fri Oct 8 08:35:53 EDT 2004

Jesus Cea Avion wrote:
>>It's at http://bittornado.com/
>>But tha site isn't available at the moment.
>

> /me patient.
>
> What problem do you see in my approach?.

You're supposed to ignore announce if announce-list is present.
And the announce list supports both backup trackers and load balancing,
while you only support load balancing.

>>Hmm, please ask your usual trackers to support UDP too. ;->
>

> So many things to do, so little time to burn... :)

You're completely right.
--
Olaf van der Spek
http://xccu.sf.net/