[BitTorrent] Additional Info (tech. det., + links + img. add. + synop., etc) within torrent?

Mike Ravkine krypt at mountaincable.net
Thu Oct 28 19:53:46 EDT 2004

I try to only implement very commonly used "extensions" to the torrent
specification in Maketorrent.. if I let people add any field they like,
it would end up either abused or useless (you would be hard pressed to
get a bunch of tracker owners/site owners to agree to a common set of
fields to describe the information you wish to describe).

--kRYPT