[BitTorrent] Questions from content distributor POV

Harold Feit - Depthstrike.com Administrator dwknight at depthstrike.com
Thu Oct 14 12:18:22 EDT 2004

Actually, I found out recently on the filesoup forums at
http://www.filesoup.com/forum/index.php that there is a
full-functionality PHP based BT client available that could be used
in a configuation such as yours for permanent seeding of a torrent.

Inter-tracker clustering is quite viable for load-balancing torrents
across multiple trackers. There are current implementations of
trackers with clustering support already available and multiplatform.