[BitTorrent] Additional Info (tech. det., + links + img. add. + synop., etc) within torrent?

Harold Feit - Depthstrike.com Administrator dwknight at depthstrike.com
Thu Oct 28 15:49:00 EDT 2004

This additional information can be added to the root dictionary of
the .torrent metafile (not the info dictionary) using a proper
Bencode editor (or editor library) and can be changed without
affecting the rest of the torrent file.

So long as the info dictionary in a torrent is left untouched, any
amount of data can be added to a metafile, even on live torrents,
without affecting the operation of the torrent itself.