[BitTorrent] Re:More BitTorrent questions

John Andre john at montgomerysoftware.com
Thu Oct 28 11:53:00 EDT 2004

As for the last question, it would need to be a situation where files
need to be shared and bandwidth is limited. In normal business situation
when you need a file, waiting for long time costs too much. Easier to
have someone overnight a CD than wait for 3 week for a 3GB group of
files to trickle in.  My best guess would be some sort of data-backup
system that could constantly trickle in changes (such as code for
distributed groups of programmers).

John