[BitTorrent] More BitTorrent questions

tiny_ron tiny_ron at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 08:51:39 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone!

I met my supervisor to discuss my BitTorrent project and he came up
with interesting questions that could help in my BitTorrent website
creation. Could anyone help me?

1. How does BitTorrent downloading applications e.g BitTornado start
the file transfer process? (Technical aspects)

2. What would happen if the 'seeding' part of BitTorrent did not exist?

3. How can BitTorrent be used as a business application?

tiny_ron at yahoo.com