[BitTorrent] Support for "announce-list"

Mike Ravkine krypt at mountaincable.net
Fri Oct 8 14:44:08 EDT 2004

Plugging BitTornado code into mainline is near impossible.. they may
have started off the same, but shad0w's fork has grown too different in
internal organization for his code to directly be of any use.  My client
is mostly just a GUI, and I've looked into using a number of BT
implementations for the core.  I've looked into it, and BitTornado's
core seems to have some synchronization issues that make it noticably
slower, even when it's GUI elements are removed.

--kRYPT