[BitTorrent] Official core + Lots of files

Mike Ravkine krypt at mountaincable.net
Tue Oct 26 18:56:19 EDT 2004

Howdy folks,

    I've gotten several reports from burst! users (which uses the
BitTorrent 3.4.2 core) about problems handing torrents with an
excessively large number of files (900+).  The core gives me back the
error "trouble accessing files - invalid mode: wb+" when creating the
Storage object.  Could this be related to running out of files handles,
or something similar?

--kRYPT