[BitTorrent] Questionnaire

Murray M. Hanna murrayhanna at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 25 18:46:41 EDT 2004

-------Original Message-------

From: BitTorrent at yahoogroups.com
Date: 10/22/04 10:14:46
To: BitTorrent at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BitTorrent] Questionnaire

Questionnaire

¨ How did you hear of BitTorrent?
Through a friend

¨ What type of files do you like to download and how often?
Applications, Music and the odd movie

¨ What BitTorrent website do you use?
Demonoid.com

¨ What BitTorrent applications do you use and why?
Bit Tornado. I guess I am at ease with the interface

¨ In your own opinion, how does BitTorrent applications rate against
other peer-to peer applications such as Kazaa, iMesh, Morpheus etc?
MUCH better. I was infected on both Morpheus and Kazaa. I really did not
appreciate the pop-ups, spy ware and dialers that I got with the downloads

¨ How do you see the future of BitTorrent?
Probably very good, as it is really P2P

J Thank you for your time and effort J

Your welcome

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor