[BitTorrent] Interview

Guillaume Champeau - Ratiatum kadredal at ratiatum.com
Fri Oct 8 19:18:07 EDT 2004

Hi Gregory,
Thanks for these precisions (feel free to contact me at gchampeau(-at-)ratiatum.com ; I'd love to know more about this cryptography/privacy thing).

Bram did kindly answer and yes you guessed what his answers were ;-)
Check it here : http://www.ratiatum.com/p2p.php?id_dossier=1728&page=2

Cheers,
Guillaume

--------
Réponse au message de Gregory P. Smith envoyé le 08/10/2004 à 15:23:35 :