[BitTorrent] Questionnaire

Robert88 robert8814swpc at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 08:26:50 EDT 2004

> How did you hear of BitTorrent?

< I don't remember. Probably word of mouth.

> What BitTorrent website do you use?

< Suprnova and I sometimes download *.torrent files from IRC.

> What BitTorrent applications do you use and why?

< I use BitTornado currently because of the bandwidth controls but am
however searching for a client that doesn't use up as many resources.

> In your own opinion, how does BitTorrent applications rate against
other peer-to peer applications such as Kazaa, iMesh, Morpheus etc?

< The integrity of the files downloaded is MUCH better than that of
normal p2p apps because of the use of md5.

> How do you see the future of BitTorrent?

< I see more and more people migrating to the use of BitTorrent in the
future because it is superior to what's currently on the market for a
number of reasons. The main reason being that everyone must share and
the files are checked with md5.