[BitTorrent] Re: Tracker URL working ;)

Felipe Magno de Almeida felipe.almeida at ic.unicamp.br
Sun Nov 28 15:33:59 EST 2004

I think there is too much to know and only practice(and lots of reading
in the design and language support subjects) can make he learns how to
avoid buffer overruns and a lot of other things that will come up... One
thing that may help is a "malloc" and "free" implementation that warns
you when you writed more than the size block, or things like that... But
it is more easy to program it in a modular way and correct than use such
kinds of tools...

--
    Felipe Magno de Almeida
    UIN: 2113442