[BitTorrent] info_hash help

Felipe Magno de Almeida felipe.almeida at ic.unicamp.br
Mon Nov 22 12:19:33 EST 2004

if I remember well, you should start in the character 'd' after info and
include the 'e' that closes the info dictionary, the second 'e' is in
fact the closing of the entire metadata dictionary, it doesnt have
anything to do with info dictionary, you should include everything that
is inside info, even pieces. Hope it helps you

--
    Felipe Magno de Almeida
    UIN: 2113442